Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Outline box on hover Power BI embedded

Hello,

There is an issue using Power BI Embedded with the mobilePortrait layout format :

As shown in the picture below, a grey outline is visible when a user click on the button Last Week (there is a transparent button over the background image)

I know this issue cannot be solved using javascript inside the embedded, so can the PBI team correct this issue ?

beauxis_1-1700108750495.png

Best regards

Hi  @beauxis 

MobilePortrait layout format ? Can you explain it in detail ? How did you embed the report ? Before you embed the report , when you click on the button Last Week , is there a transparent button over the background image ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @beauxis 

MobilePortrait layout format ? Can you explain it in detail ? How did you embed the report ? Before you embed the report , when you click on the button Last Week , is there a transparent button over the background image ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

beauxis
Advocate I

Hi @v-yetao1-msft 

I am using javascript to display embedded reports and I have the following code to force layout type to MobilePortrait mode :

"reportLoadConfig.settings.layoutType = models.LayoutType.MobilePortrait;"

The issue is on all the shapes, button or visuals, if I click on it I have a grey outline border, which is not pretty at all!

You are right, there is a transparent button over the Last Week text. I prefer to build background images instead of shapes to improve performance.

Thanks for your help

beauxis
Advocate I

@v-yetao1-msft any update on the subject ? Thank you