Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Not able to save dataflow in power BI services

When creating a dataflow in power BI Service, not able to save the dataflow.  Following is the pop up which I get as error:

deepakbhardwaj_0-1664920575161.png

Any inputs are welcome.

Hi @deepakbhardwaj ,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm339131380  , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @deepakbhardwaj ,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm339131380  , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

deepakbhardwaj

Thank you! I will be looking forward for your response.

klinejordan
Advocate II

User in my tenant is reporting he can't save edits either - is this related?

klinejordan_0-1665004949903.png

twilkins0n
Regular Visitor

I too am getting the "Can't save dataflow" "Unknown exception" error.  Just started today.

twilkins0n
Regular Visitor

In my case I am getting the "Can't save dataflow" "Unknown exception" error when I Apply a dataset to a trained Machine learning model.  I have encountered this error with two models today in separate Workspaces, one in which nothing has changed since I ran the model a couple weeks ago.  It seems there has been some kind of recent change in Power BI online that has sparked this error.  I have spent several hours trying to find a way around it but so far to no avail.  Don't know what to do, please help.  Thx

Joshrodgers123
Advocate IV

I'm getting the same errors when trying to save dataflows. Sometimes it's the "Unknow Exception" or this:

Joshrodgers123_0-1665181697486.png

The dataflows then fails to refresh with a generical error: There was a problem refreshing your dataflow. {"RootActivityId":"b50f9052-b93b-d2fd-2c4e-cc250e1ffae3"}