Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New Card visual's reference label spacing not maintained on service

I've noticed that when I publish my report to the online service, the New Card reference label spacing settings that I set on PBi Desktop are not maintained when I view the report on the service, and some data is cutoff. This is becoming annoying. Is this a known bug or am I doing something to cause this perhaps?

Hi all,

This will be fixed in the near future, please retry it later

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

Comments
v-tianyich-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @JustSayJoe ,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Scott Chang

JustSayJoe
Advocate II

Okay great, thank you for the timely response. It's good to know it's known and being worked on. I'll put on my patience pants 🙂

marketmaven

Facing the same issue here.

Seems to be a bug in the Power BI Service with regards to the padding/spacing of reference labels in the new card visual. This has been introduced is the last week or so, as before it was working fine.

As per the below image, when the new card visual is published to the service, reference labels are displaying with extra spacing between the labels, even though the 'space between labels' value is set to 0px.

power-bi-error.png

Zpeacock
Regular Visitor

Hi All,

I'm having a similar issue with the card reference - when using the shadow + glow formatting options, its not replicated within the Power BI service. The reference background also shifts. I've attached some pictures below.

Reference Cards Desktop.PNGReference Cards Service.PNG

Also, as other has mentioned is that the formatting of the text changes. Text in the reference cards is being cut off when uploaded to the service. The new cards will look great when this is fixed.

v-tianyich-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

This will be fixed in the near future, please retry it later

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang