Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Need help with UI

Version: 2.115.1006.0 64-bit (March, 2023) 

Version: 2.116.622.0 32-bit (April, 2023)

I try and install both versions but It's no use.

Still the window show in crop/small size.

Please help to solve this issue.

Screenshot (3529).png

Hi @amolgavit26 ,

Please try to install the latest version by the below link instead of Microsoft store:

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

If it doesn't help, is only the window you showed above in crop size? If so, I'm not clear how can you get the above Groups window, please tell me the steps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @amolgavit26 ,

Please try to install the latest version by the below link instead of Microsoft store:

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

If it doesn't help, is only the window you showed above in crop size? If so, I'm not clear how can you get the above Groups window, please tell me the steps.

Best regards,

amolgavit26
Regular Visitor

@v-yanjiang-msft  Thanks for your replay 

I try and install both setup files but it still doesn't work.

PBIDesktopSetup_x64.exe

PBIDesktopSetup.exe

it's not only the group window but also delete window and so on, all pop-up windows show the same error.

In data field on left side, just right click on any column there you get the delete as well as group option.

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support

Hi @amolgavit26 ,

I can't reproduce the problem, it works in my side. Also havn't received similar feedback so far.

vyanjiangmsft_0-1681894451944.png

I suggest you create a support ticket for help, engineers will dig from backend by the logs. For how to create a support ticket, please refer to: How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards,