Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with the visual size

Hello. When I try to set the width of the visual equal to the width of the page, I see the error message. Also, it's not possible in such case to save the size/position in properties. The only way the size can be set to what is needed is to set very small size of the visual in Properties and then stretch the visual manually. Same happens when the visual's X position is greater that 0 but it should be stretched to the right border of the page.

AnnaG2021_0-1678104744767.png

Hi @AnnaG2021 

The maximum width is 1280 , if visual is not close to the leftmost box, then even if you change the width to 1280, it still won't take effect. Its width is fixed on the left and then calculated to the right . Here is a screenshot of my operation.

Recording 2023-03-07 at 13.31.48.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @AnnaG2021 

The maximum width is 1280 , if visual is not close to the leftmost box, then even if you change the width to 1280, it still won't take effect. Its width is fixed on the left and then calculated to the right . Here is a screenshot of my operation.

Recording 2023-03-07 at 13.31.48.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao