Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gauge dynamic title issue

Hi,
I have dynamic titles on Gauge visual using first value from a column for a certain selection (there are some additional filters on that visual) . When selection on slicers does not fall within filters on visuals, title (and whole gauge) should disappear.

It used to work until 2 weeks ago. Now, in PowerBi online services, instead of empty space it says "Gauge". It ruins the page as I’m using also some colorcoding rules to hide gauges without any data (entire page is just gauges).

This is how it should look (Powerbi desktop)

SzymonDybala_1-1654690267952.png

This is how it looks (Powerbi online)

SzymonDybala_2-1654690363997.png

Hi @SzymonDybala 

Ok , I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @SzymonDybala 

Did you remember in which version of Desktop , when selection on slicers does not fall within filters on visuals, title (and whole gauge) should disappear ?

Best Regards,

SzymonDybala
Regular Visitor

HI Alisa,
on the screen below you can see the version of Power Bi and a Gauge visual with title disappearing when no data is in scope of this visual (please refer to previous messages to see how it was setup).

SzymonDybala_0-1657608381545.png

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @SzymonDybala 

I tested it in March version and June version . Microsoft's PGs did update this piece, but I'm not quite sure what the update requirements are.

I have submitted your issue to ICM , the ID is 320479017 . I'll come back and update if there is a result at the end . Please wait patiently .

Best Regards,

SzymonDybala
Regular Visitor

Thank you 🙂

Regards,
Szymon

SzymonDybala
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-yetao1-msft,
the issue seems to be resolved now.

Thanks,
Szymon

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @SzymonDybala 

Ok , I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,