Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Función incorrecta.

Función incorrecta.
. Se ha producido un error en la lectura de un archivo comprimido.

PFE_MANAGED_ZIPLOAD_UNEXPECTED

True

Hi @JoanElGran1899 ,

I am glad that you solved the problem. I will change the status to Delivered.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
JoanElGran1899
Frequent Visitor

Feedback Type:
Frown (Error)

Error Message:
Función incorrecta.

Stack Trace:
Microsoft.AnalysisServices.OperationException
en Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.Storage.FileOpenError.HandleError(IWindowService windowService, LocalizedString title)
en Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Program.TryOpenOrCreateReport(IPowerBIWindowService windowService, IFileManager fileManager, IFileHistoryManager fileHistoryManager, CommandLine commandLine, FileType fileType, IFileInformationProtectionManager fileInformationProtectionManager, IPowerBITelemetryService telemetryService)
en Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Program.<>c__DisplayClass4_1.<Main>b__3()
en Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.IExceptionHandlerExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<HandleExceptionsWithNestedTasks>b__0()
en Microsoft.Mashup.Host.Document.ExceptionHandlerExtensions.HandleExceptions(IExceptionHandler exceptionHandler, Action action)

Stack Trace Message:
Función incorrecta.

Invocation Stack Trace:
en Microsoft.Mashup.Host.Document.ExceptionExtensions.GetCurrentInvocationStackTrace()
en Microsoft.Mashup.Client.UI.Shared.StackTraceInfo..ctor(String exceptionStackTrace, String invocationStackTrace, String exceptionMessage)
en Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.Telemetry.PowerBIUserFeedbackServices.GetStackTraceInfo(Exception e)
en Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.Telemetry.PowerBIUserFeedbackServices.ReportException(IWindowHandle activeWindow, IUIHost uiHost, FeedbackPackageInfo feedbackPackageInfo, Exception e, Boolean useGDICapture)
en Microsoft.Mashup.Client.UI.Shared.UnexpectedExceptionHandler.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<HandleException>b__0()
en Microsoft.Mashup.Client.UI.Shared.UnexpectedExceptionHandler.HandleException(Exception e)
en Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.PowerBIUnexpectedExceptionHandler.HandleException(Exception e)
en Microsoft.Mashup.Host.Document.ExceptionHandlerExtensions.HandleExceptions(IExceptionHandler exceptionHandler, Action action)
en Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Program.Main(String[] args)

PowerBINonFatalError:
{"AppName":"PBIDesktop","AppVersion":"2.109.1021.0","ModuleName":"Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.dll","Component":"Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.Storage.FileOpenError","Error":"Microsoft.AnalysisServices.OperationException - PFE_MANAGED_ZIPLOAD_UNEXPECTED","MethodDef":"HandleError - PFE_MANAGED_ZIPLOAD_UNEXPECTED","ErrorOffset":"201"}

PowerBINonFatalError_ErrorDescription:

PowerBINonFatalError_MethodDefDescription:

PowerBIUserFeedbackServices_IsReported:
True

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @JoanElGran1899 ,

What operation caused you to encounter this error?

Can you give me more detailed information?

Best regards,

JoanElGran1899
Frequent Visitor

I solved that issue!
I downloaded the .pbix that it was on the web published it, and I use it that one.
Anyway thank you!

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @JoanElGran1899 ,

I am glad that you solved the problem. I will change the status to Delivered.

Best regards,