Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Error reviewing CMT Risks and Issues from contents page

Hi Team,

I'm trying to use the "CMT Risks and Issues" button in nerve centre to view data for my Platform, Commercial Programmes in Business and Commercial Banking. However, it is coming back saying there are zero risks and zero issues which is incorrect. Am I doing something wrong (filters?) or is there an issue with the data just now? Apologies if this has been raised already.

Hi  @MikeTimms ,

I don't quite understand your problem, are you referring to the feature I mentioned in the link below? It would be great to have a detailed picture to describe your problem. Since this is a public community, please be careful not to include sensitive information.

Power BI reports for risks analysis and performance ranking - Supply Chain Management | Dynamics 365...

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @MikeTimms ,

I don't quite understand your problem, are you referring to the feature I mentioned in the link below? It would be great to have a detailed picture to describe your problem. Since this is a public community, please be careful not to include sensitive information.

Power BI reports for risks analysis and performance ranking - Supply Chain Management | Dynamics 365...

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn