Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Decomposition tree arrows not loading on published reports

I noticed that in the published reports on the PowerBI Service, the arrows to scroll down (see right column of screenshot) are not rendered properly and are being cut off, making it hard to see that the data is scrollable. As you can see, the upwards arrow (see left column of screenshot) is unaffected and renders correctly.

PaulHet_0-1659040686898.png

This issue does not appear in the PowerBI Desktop where everything loads as expected:

PaulHet_1-1659040801590.png

Still could not reproduce it in my side when I have tested on the Edge, it works fine.

vyingjl_0-1659322660160.png

But I found a similar phenomenon that when creating the visual firstly in Power BI Desktop, it seems like the arrows would not show after I disable the Responsive option and re-enable it since this option is enabled by default.

vyingjl_1-1659322780722.png

Perhaps you can try it and republish this report to Power BI Service again to check.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test since the visual works fine.

Have you tried to republish this report to different workspaces to check this issue again?

If it still has the same issue, you can consider providing the service version, cluster information for Power BI Service etc.

Best Regards,

PaulHet
Advocate I

I tested it in google chrome and it displays correctly, it seems to be an issue only on MS Edge Version 103.0.1264.77 (Official build) (64-bit).

I tested it on multiple workspaces, all of which are fine in Chrome but not in MS Edge.

Power BI Service info below:
Service version13.0.18709.42
Client version2207.3.12389-train
Activity ID1bcee441-ef07-4cbe-a1bf-1ebf341fc5ef
App Instance ID7cvyf
TimeFri Jul 29 2022 09:10:12 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Your data is stored inEast US 2 (Virginia)

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Still could not reproduce it in my side when I have tested on the Edge, it works fine.

vyingjl_0-1659322660160.png

But I found a similar phenomenon that when creating the visual firstly in Power BI Desktop, it seems like the arrows would not show after I disable the Responsive option and re-enable it since this option is enabled by default.

vyingjl_1-1659322780722.png

Perhaps you can try it and republish this report to Power BI Service again to check.

Best Regards,

Crazyabt_data

Has this issue been resolved? the navigation arrows missing for decomposition tree for chrome and edge browser