Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Dataset Error from Power BI Service

Hello Team, 

My Power BI dataset is not getting refreshed from the end of June. The first error message was:

"The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support."

Now we have another error message:

"The operation was throttled by the Power BI Premium because of insufficient memory. Please try again later."

We have other data sets from other clients that have the same problem. Any ideas?

Best regards.

Hi @AdrianGonzalez 

Have you checked your gateway?If all the refreshes are problematic then there must be something wrong with your gateway. Are you able to refresh the report properly in Desktop?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @AdrianGonzalez 

Are all your datasets in Premium workspace? Are all datasets currently not refreshing properly ?

Best Regards,

AdrianGonzalez

Hi @v-yetao1-msft 

Thanks for the quick response, I have some datasets in Premium capacity and others that are in standard workspaces. They all have the same error and none are currently working.

I have tried to republish, publish the dataset with another name and always the same error.

Thanks in advance.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @AdrianGonzalez 

Have you checked your gateway?If all the refreshes are problematic then there must be something wrong with your gateway. Are you able to refresh the report properly in Desktop?

Best Regards,