Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data with current layout - File couldn't be created

Hi,

When I export out the raw data using the feature "Data with current layout" from a Matrix

oscar_bolanos_0-1660750239441.png

I get this error:

File couldn't be created 

Executing the Query for the Export Data operation resulted in an error.

oscar_bolanos_1-1660750339444.png

I asked in the community: Re: Data with current layout - File couldn't be cr... - Microsoft Power BI Community

And I was told that "there is an internal ticket with MS and the fix is expected to be deployed by end of August."

Are you aware of this issue?

We got the feedback from PG team

"

Will advise cx to optimize/simplify this query and try again. 

Those GatewayPipelineException exceptions are also concerning which indicates there might be some issue on the gateway. Please have gateway team take a look if cx cannot mitigate this with query optimization

"

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @oscar_bolanos ,

We have reproduced your issue and have submitted to internal icm 317844129  , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

We got the feedback from PG team

"

Will advise cx to optimize/simplify this query and try again. 

Those GatewayPipelineException exceptions are also concerning which indicates there might be some issue on the gateway. Please have gateway team take a look if cx cannot mitigate this with query optimization

"