Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data Refresh Error

Hi 

I have all reports and workbooks refreshed with same Gateway and datasource.  But only one report (workbook) is not refreshing with the following error.  any suggestion please.

Cluster URI:WABI-EUROPE-NORTH-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:dc671a4d-7367-40d1-8e80-8cb1a85ee5b4
Request ID:1b95e4f6-fa94-4608-9206-0f676c6b374e
Time:2017-11-22 02:37:26Z

Subbu

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi Subbu,

Are there any error messages? The error message you posted is complete?

Questions:

1. What kind of format does this workbook exist? Workbooks or a dataset?Data Refresh Error.png

2. Did you apply a manual refresh or a scheduled refresh?

Please input some snapshots.

Best Regards!

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Admin

It is a Workbook with powerpivot dataset.  I have posted the complete error message.  The sql is given below.   Also note that the other similar workbooks and PowerBI datasets are refreshing properly.

Both Manual and Automatic is not working. 

Database – Oracle 10g

Query-1

SELECT "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_COMP_CODE", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_DIVN_CODE", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_DOC_DT", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_ANLY_CODE_1", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_DOC_AMT", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_DOC_DRCR_FLAG", "FM_CLASSIFICATION_DETAIL"."CD_NAME",  "FM_CLASSIFICATION_DETAIL"."CD_CODE", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_DEPT_CODE", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_DESC", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_MAIN_ACNT_CODE", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_SUB_ACNT_CODE", "FM_MAIN_ACCOUNT"."MAIN_ACNT_NAME", "FM_SUB_ACCOUNT"."SUB_ACNT_NAME", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_TRAN_CODE", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_DOC_NO", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_ACTY_VALUE_CODE_1", "FM_ANALYSIS"."ANLY_NAME", "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_ANLY_CODE_2", "FM_CLASSIFICATION_DETAIL"."CD_SHORT_NAME"

FROM   (("ORION_LIVE"."FV_TRANS_DETAIL" "FV_TRANS_DETAIL" INNER JOIN ("ORION_LIVE"."FM_CLASSIFICATION_DETAIL" "FM_CLASSIFICATION_DETAIL" INNER JOIN "ORION_LIVE"."FM_MAIN_ACCOUNT" "FM_MAIN_ACCOUNT" ON ("FM_CLASSIFICATION_DETAIL"."CD_CODE"="FM_MAIN_ACCOUNT"."MAIN_CLASS_CODE_01") AND ("FM_CLASSIFICATION_DETAIL"."CD_CLASS_NO"="FM_MAIN_ACCOUNT"."MAIN_CLASS_HEAD_NO_01")) ON "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_MAIN_ACNT_CODE"="FM_MAIN_ACCOUNT"."MAIN_ACNT_CODE") LEFT OUTER JOIN "ORION_LIVE"."FM_SUB_ACCOUNT" "FM_SUB_ACCOUNT" ON "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_SUB_ACNT_CODE"="FM_SUB_ACCOUNT"."SUB_ACNT_CODE") LEFT OUTER JOIN "ORION_LIVE"."FM_ANALYSIS" "FM_ANALYSIS" ON "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_ANLY_CODE_2"="FM_ANALYSIS"."ANLY_CODE"

WHERE  "FM_MAIN_ACCOUNT"."MAIN_ACNT_CODE">'4000' AND  "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_COMP_CODE" IN ('002','004') AND "FV_TRANS_DETAIL"."TD_DOC_DT" BETWEEN TO_DATE('01/10/2016','DD/MM/YYYY') AND TO_DATE('31/12/2017','DD/MM/YYYY')

Query-2

SELECT TO_DATE("IM_VS_STATIC_VALUE"."VSSV_CODE",'DD/MM/YYYY') MONTH_YEAR,  TO_NUMBER("IM_VS_STATIC_VALUE"."VSSV_SHORT_NAME") EX_RATE

FROM   "ORION_LIVE"."IM_VS_STATIC_VALUE" "IM_VS_STATIC_VALUE"

WHERE  "IM_VS_STATIC_VALUE"."VSSV_VS_CODE"='IRRTOUSD'

ORDER BY "IM_VS_STATIC_VALUE"."VSSV_CODE"

Best Regards,

Subbu

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi Subbu,

Where is the error message from?

Did you set a proper Gateway like this?Data Refresh Error2.png

Best Regards,

Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi

the error was here but now i replaced the file so it is not appearing.  when i get I will post the same.

I couldnt paste pictures here

subbu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Untitled.jpg