Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Couldn't publish to Power BI

Hello

Since yesterday we can't publish "connected live to Power BI semantic model reports" in our workspace.

Those reports already exist, and we usually replace them to update their format. 

But now we cannot do it, and we get this error (see picture):

EnriquePea_0-1728991568738.png

What is wrong? How can we solve this?

Edit #1: If I try to delete the report and then publish it from Power BI Desktop, weirder things happen: in the Service, in addition of the report element, a dataset element with the same name exist. Both element have this date: 

EnriquePea_0-1728993010967.png

If I try to view my report I get this error: 

EnriquePea_1-1728993088083.png

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

jannamelientje

Hi,

Is there any idea of an indication on how long it will take for this issue to be resolved? It is a really big problem for our team, since we can not test our reports or collaborate on reports and hence we can not deliver the report(changes) we promised our customers.

Best regards,

Janna

EnriquePeña
Advocate II

The problem is still occurring...

Id. de sesión 2fc3c108-76a0-4ff5-a507-10aece051700
Versión del cliente 2.137.952.0

Service Version 13.0.24488.44
Client Version 2410.2.21363-train
Activity Id ...
App Instance Id ...
Tenant Url ..
Data Location Norte de Europa (Irlanda)
Time Tue Oct 22 2024 10:30:41 GMT+0200 (hora de verano de Europa central)
User object ID ...

EnriquePeña
Advocate II

The problem seems to happen when you try to publish a report downloaded from the Service. If the file was not downloaded from the Service recently, the publication and replacement works.