Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Why cant i visualize my share point data?

As per the subject, details as per below. Please help support team.

Activity ID: dcbe352f-5d6a-4c0f-8e25-fe9172dedfd8
Request ID: e82db03c-3b2f-ee8f-82e9-c4a0f55d8a2a
Correlation ID: 8af51c15-dc06-a193-b988-b7b57fca6cd0
Status code: 400
Time: Fri Apr 14 2023 16:06:58 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time)
Service version: 13.0.20442.62
Client version: 2304.1.13250-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-uk-south-b-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Hi @alexjoneswright 

The information you have provided is not enough to determine the cause of the problem. You need to provide more detailed information. For example, where did you connect to share point to get the data? What are the steps you took to visualize the data? Can you provide a screenshot of the error report?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @alexjoneswright 

The information you have provided is not enough to determine the cause of the problem. You need to provide more detailed information. For example, where did you connect to share point to get the data? What are the steps you took to visualize the data? Can you provide a screenshot of the error report?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

alexjoneswright

@v-yetao1-msft i have a sharepoint site and at the top it has options for share, export, automat and integrate. I go to integrate, power BI and then click visualise this list. Power BI then opens in a new tab and i get the 'something went wrong' popup with the details i provided previously.

info.JPGinfo 2.JPG