Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scheduled refresh issue

I tried to put a scheduled refresh on my report and this error message kept coming up everytime I try to enable a scheduled refresh on my report.

Data source error: Scheduled refresh is disabled because at least one data source is missing credentials. To start the refresh again, go to this dataset's settings page and enter credentials for all data sources. Then reactivate scheduled refresh.
Cluster URI: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: a9a1471b-19c2-4c5c-a4c4-3d3f18f3bc06
Request ID: b6f1cc23-9716-dc37-6eef-349c930d6a7b
Time: 2023-04-01 20:56:49Z

Hi @funfax ,

Please first select the corresponding workspace, then click Settings>Datasets, select the corresponding dataset. Go to Gateway connection option, check if the gateway is configured fine then go to Data source credentials option, check if any data source credential is required.

vyanjiangmsft_0-1680511265518.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @funfax ,

Please first select the corresponding workspace, then click Settings>Datasets, select the corresponding dataset. Go to Gateway connection option, check if the gateway is configured fine then go to Data source credentials option, check if any data source credential is required.

vyanjiangmsft_0-1680511265518.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang