Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power Bi service not connecting to a particular VSTS project

We're having the following issue: we can connect Power BI service to VSTS, but only to a certain project. To another project the dashboard shows up blank and there's an error that it can't load the content.

I'm signed in with the correct account, oAuth is enabled and as far as I can tell the only difference between the two projects (the one that connects succesfully and the one that doesn't), is that the one that is not able to connect has a space in its name (like 'Project X' instead of 'Project-X').

Also, I get the same error when I use the wildcard in the project field ('*')

We did not have this problem about a month ago - we were able to connect Power BI service to this VSTS project as well. 

Is this a known issue? And is there a solution for it?

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@alina_lolot

I cannot repro the same issue on my side. When I tried to connec to a project name called 'Test Project', I did not get the error which says it cannot load the content. I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered