Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issues with the line chart

Hi,

I'm on the July (Version: 2.119.666.0 64-bit (July 2023)) version, so was trying the new Smooth lines. When you're adding markers to the visuals, and then later remove them, the line type will automatically go back to linear, which seems a bit odd. 

Hi  @ErikHamoen ,

I'm not quite sure I understand your needs, would you mind providing more information so we can better help you?
For example, how to reproduce your problem or some descriptions of the images (please be careful to hide sensitive information)

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @ErikHamoen ,

I'm not quite sure I understand your needs, would you mind providing more information so we can better help you?
For example, how to reproduce your problem or some descriptions of the images (please be careful to hide sensitive information)

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

ErikHamoen
Resolver I

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

As you can see in the Gif below, I have a line chart.

When I change the line type to smooth, it works great. Then I add the markers to it. When I decide that the markers are not needed anymore and I remove them, the line type changes to linear again. Which seems a bit odd, right? 
linechartmovesbacktolinear.gif