Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Formula bar not showing for report level measures using live connection after Nov 2023 update

Hi there,

After Noveber 2023 update, the formular bar is not showing when we are trying to create a report level measure using live SSAS connection.

homanz_0-1700538593133.png

Could you please fix it ASAP

Thanks!

Hi  @homanz 

The issue has been reported to ICM and the PG team is verifying the issue, the October version is now displaying the Formula bar properly. It is recommended to use the October version for the time being, and upgrade to the November version after it fixes this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi  @homanz 

The issue has been reported to ICM and the PG team is verifying the issue, the October version is now displaying the Formula bar properly. It is recommended to use the October version for the time being, and upgrade to the November version after it fixes this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Rocher
Regular Visitor

Hi there,

Formula bar is not showing in my powerbi desktop, when iam trying to create/edit a measure in  report view  it is not showing for me, how can i solve this issue

Thanks