Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Conditional formatting from PowerBI Desktop is not transferred to paginated reports.

Conditional formatting from PowerBI Desktop is not transferred to paginated reports. Regardless of whether the paginated reports were created via the BI service or the Report Builder.

Does anyone know how to do?

Regards

Martina

Hi @mgast 

You created the paginated report in Report Builder and wanted to set Conditional formatting in Power BI Desktop ? But paginated report doesn't support to open in Desktop and set accordingly . Maybe you can upload it to Service to set it up.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @mgast 

You created the paginated report in Report Builder and wanted to set Conditional formatting in Power BI Desktop ? But paginated report doesn't support to open in Desktop and set accordingly . Maybe you can upload it to Service to set it up.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

mgast
Regular Visitor

I have created the report in PowerBI Desktop and did then the import to the Report Builder. The conditional Formatting works very well in BI Desktop but is not transfererd to Report Builder neither Services. I do not know how to work with placeholders in Report Builder and i dont want it because formatting is already done in PowerBI Desktop

mgast_0-1713528171954.png