Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jr3151006
Helper IV
Helper IV

Workspace inactive for more than 90 days = reconnect OAuth2 for DataSource (AADSTS70082)

Hi,

is there a way to the service keep updating the DATASET for an Workspace in a regular interval automatically?

Today the user told me about his new updates on an Excel spreeadshet hosted by our OneDrive, so I was checking the Workspace/DataSet, which was not updated since '04/may/2022'. When I tried to for the update, shows a msg like image below asking to revalidate credentials...

----

AADSTS700082: The refresh token has expired due to inactivity. The token was issued on 2022-05-04T:13:18:31.4970384Z and as inactive for 90.00:00:00.

----

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-04 at 23.34.05.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jr3151006 

How is the progress ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jr3151006 

You can realize your need by Power Automate  .  You can refer to the link below .

Schedule Refresh Power BI dataset with Power Automate! | by Nimai Ahluwalia | All About Power BI | M...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yetao1-msft,

I will check that option tomorrow and ping back here. Tks for reply.

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@jr3151006 

You can create a simple script or macro which can open a couple of reorts in a week 

You can schedule it, that might work for you, we did similar stuff for Tableau

Open a website automatically at a specific time in Python - CodeSpeedy

Regards,
Ritesh
Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Munde and Kudis (Ladies and Gentlemen) I like your Kudos!! !!
My YT Channel Dancing With Data !! Connect on Linkedin !!Power BI for Tableau Users 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors