Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

jr3151006
Helper IV
Helper IV

Workspace inactive for more than 90 days = reconnect OAuth2 for DataSource (AADSTS70082)

Hi,

is there a way to the service keep updating the DATASET for an Workspace in a regular interval automatically?

Today the user told me about his new updates on an Excel spreeadshet hosted by our OneDrive, so I was checking the Workspace/DataSet, which was not updated since '04/may/2022'. When I tried to for the update, shows a msg like image below asking to revalidate credentials...

----

AADSTS700082: The refresh token has expired due to inactivity. The token was issued on 2022-05-04T:13:18:31.4970384Z and as inactive for 90.00:00:00.

----

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-04 at 23.34.05.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jr3151006 

How is the progress ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jr3151006 

You can realize your need by Power Automate  .  You can refer to the link below .

Schedule Refresh Power BI dataset with Power Automate! | by Nimai Ahluwalia | All About Power BI | M...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yetao1-msft,

I will check that option tomorrow and ping back here. Tks for reply.

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@jr3151006 

You can create a simple script or macro which can open a couple of reorts in a week 

You can schedule it, that might work for you, we did similar stuff for Tableau

Open a website automatically at a specific time in Python - CodeSpeedy

Regards,
Ritesh
Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Munde and Kudis (Ladies and Gentlemen) I like your Kudos!! !!
My YT Channel Dancing With Data !! Connect on Linkedin !!Power BI for Tableau Users 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors