Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Abdennor

KPI Automatic visualisation Project

Hello at all, 

I would like to track a team KPI and I can't figure out how. I would like to have a graph of the open project team in values.

I would like each team member to be able to check off the projects they are involved in.

I would like the selection of the checked lines to be saved and thus have the share of project followed.

Example :

PROJECT 1 - 500K$ - YES

PROJECT 2 - 200K$ - YES

PROJECT 3 - 700K$ - NO

RESULT

CHART WITH VALUE : 700K$ / TOTAL PROJECT 1400K$ = 50% COVER PROJECT

Sorry if it's not clear and thanks for your help and consideration

6 REPLIES 6
Abdennor

thks lot

ghoshabhijeet
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @Abdennor , Thanks for your query.

The requirements are not very clear. I have tried to implement as per my understanding. Please let me know if this is something you are looking for.

Here is my solution:

Steps:

1. I have used the data you have shared in your post:

ghoshabhijeet_1-1677965059437.png

2. Create the below three measures:

Total Project Value = SUM('DataTable'[Amount])
Total Cover Project = CALCULATE(SUM( 'DataTable'[Amount] ), 'DataTable'[Yes/No] = "Yes")
Total Cover Project % = DIVIDE( [Total Cover Project], [Total Project Value] )

3. Use a Multi-Row Card and pull the above three measures and you get the result as below:

ghoshabhijeet_2-1677965153073.png

** If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution, so that it comes in top of the search and help others. Thank you !

Good Luck 👍

Thanks lot for your help.  I was just starting out and now I'm using the measurement functions.

@Abdennor  Thanks!

** If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution, so that it comes in top of the search and help others. Thank you !

Good Luck 👍

I'm sorry I wasn't very specific. Thanks anyway

I use a table of data on current projects.

I want project managers to be able to intuitively tell which project they are involved in. So I can have a clear view on the project management per employee.

regards

@Abdennor  Thanks for your reply !

Does my above solution meets your requirement? If yes, then please accept it as solution, else, please share your pbix file. I will take a look at it. Thanks !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.