Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Abdennor

KPI Automatic visualisation Project

Hello at all, 

I would like to track a team KPI and I can't figure out how. I would like to have a graph of the open project team in values.

I would like each team member to be able to check off the projects they are involved in.

I would like the selection of the checked lines to be saved and thus have the share of project followed.

Example :

PROJECT 1 - 500K$ - YES

PROJECT 2 - 200K$ - YES

PROJECT 3 - 700K$ - NO

RESULT

CHART WITH VALUE : 700K$ / TOTAL PROJECT 1400K$ = 50% COVER PROJECT

Sorry if it's not clear and thanks for your help and consideration

6 REPLIES 6
Abdennor

thks lot

ghoshabhijeet
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @Abdennor , Thanks for your query.

The requirements are not very clear. I have tried to implement as per my understanding. Please let me know if this is something you are looking for.

Here is my solution:

Steps:

1. I have used the data you have shared in your post:

ghoshabhijeet_1-1677965059437.png

2. Create the below three measures:

Total Project Value = SUM('DataTable'[Amount])
Total Cover Project = CALCULATE(SUM( 'DataTable'[Amount] ), 'DataTable'[Yes/No] = "Yes")
Total Cover Project % = DIVIDE( [Total Cover Project], [Total Project Value] )

3. Use a Multi-Row Card and pull the above three measures and you get the result as below:

ghoshabhijeet_2-1677965153073.png

** If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution, so that it comes in top of the search and help others. Thank you !

Good Luck 👍

Thanks lot for your help.  I was just starting out and now I'm using the measurement functions.

@Abdennor  Thanks!

** If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution, so that it comes in top of the search and help others. Thank you !

Good Luck 👍

I'm sorry I wasn't very specific. Thanks anyway

I use a table of data on current projects.

I want project managers to be able to intuitively tell which project they are involved in. So I can have a clear view on the project management per employee.

regards

@Abdennor  Thanks for your reply !

Does my above solution meets your requirement? If yes, then please accept it as solution, else, please share your pbix file. I will take a look at it. Thanks !

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.