Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

DouglasR_BI
Regular Visitor

Visual Updates

I have a problem, it's not always! but when updating the report, most of the time when I enter the report the visuals are not updated I need to manually go to the button below:

DouglasR_BI_0-1680702042683.png

Would you like to know why this happens? Is there a way to better automate this?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. That can be cache from the browser opening the previous version of the report. Some browser will keep more and more cache and cookies to make them faster to load things that you have visit recently. That's why sometimes it happens and others doesn't.

You can try changing some options to clean your data frequently, opening the report over private tabs or even changing browser.

In addition, when using premium, you can also configure some settings to keep cache for improving performance that can load an old version if you were checking the report recently.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. That can be cache from the browser opening the previous version of the report. Some browser will keep more and more cache and cookies to make them faster to load things that you have visit recently. That's why sometimes it happens and others doesn't.

You can try changing some options to clean your data frequently, opening the report over private tabs or even changing browser.

In addition, when using premium, you can also configure some settings to keep cache for improving performance that can load an old version if you were checking the report recently.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors