Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Amrselim89
Frequent Visitor

composite model server schedule refresh

Hi there,

I need your help please,

I use power bi developer server to upload my reports,

I have a report that uses composite model

Table 1 Direct query

Table 2 import storage

When i upload the report to the server i usually go to manage to enter the connection string

And after that i go to schedule refresh to set the time for schedule refresh time,

I know that Direct query doesn't need schedule refresh, but what about the import storage mode table,

It supposed to have a schedule refresh, right?!

Could you please tell me what to do?!

Because when i went to schedule refresh on this case i found it deactivated for all report!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NimaiAhluwalia
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello @Amrselim89 

I guess your solution is explained in the below post please refer to and try to implement it.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Schedule-refresh-for-composite-models/m-p/2124779

IF MY SOLUTION HELPED YOU PLEASE DO HIT A LIKE AND ACCEPT IT AS A SOLUTION IF IT SOLVES YOUR ERROR!

Regards,

Nimai Ahluwalia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NimaiAhluwalia
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello @Amrselim89 

I guess your solution is explained in the below post please refer to and try to implement it.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Schedule-refresh-for-composite-models/m-p/2124779

IF MY SOLUTION HELPED YOU PLEASE DO HIT A LIKE AND ACCEPT IT AS A SOLUTION IF IT SOLVES YOUR ERROR!

Regards,

Nimai Ahluwalia

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors