Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Astorre72
Frequent Visitor

Power KPI visual - standard Legend functionality

Hi all,

I found this awesome custom visual called Power KPI 2.0.0. It is really great, and solved 99.5% of my problems!!

However... Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to use the legend functionality.

In a standard Line chart, there is a Legend input and whatever I put there, it will "divide" my data based on that columns value in "groups" - I am sorry, probably I am not describing it very well, but you know what I mean. Sooo, am I correct to assume that Power KPI visual cannot do this legend functionality?

(other stuff: Power KPI is still awesome, but why can't I declare X or Y axis title? How did that functionality got left out??)

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Astorre72 ,

The series like the legend, you can put the group or others in it and configure the line color.

Power1.jpg

Power2.jpg

If you have any questions, please kindly ask here and we will try to resolve it.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ zhenbw

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Astorre72 ,

How about the result after you follow the suggestions mentioned in my original post?

Could you please provide more details or expected result about it If it doesn't meet your requirement?

If you've fixed the issue on your own please kindly share your solution. If the above posts help, please kindly mark it as a solution to help others find it more quickly.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Astorre72 ,

The series like the legend, you can put the group or others in it and configure the line color.

Power1.jpg

Power2.jpg

If you have any questions, please kindly ask here and we will try to resolve it.

Best regards,

v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Astorre72 ,

Sorry for that KPI visual cannot configure a X or Y axis title.

Perhaps you can submit the requirement to ideas and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner : https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Or you can add the text box under the KPI visual like this,

Power1.jpg

Best regards,

Thanks for your answer! Yes, its a good workaround for the axis title problem.

Do you have any idea for the Legend problem?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors