Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Boja
Advocate II
Advocate II

PBI Premium loading problem

Hi guys,

We are experiencing many refresh crashes on our reports (every day) and very slow loading time of visuals on the Power BI Service site. Some of the reports are complex and some are very simple and small. Both are facing the same problem with loading performace. The data source is mostly Azure Data Lake, but the problem is present on reports based on local files as well. The weirdest thing is that our team is the only one facing the issue, while other teams in the company do not have it. This means while i cannot access any of our reports (on PBI workspace or App), i can easly access reports from other teams (their Apps).

Could you please advise us? The reports are of big importance for the top management and their meetings. Thanks

2.png

1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

it would appear that you are hitting the capacity limits with your multiple datasets and the dataset refreshes.
From what you described above it would appear that you either need to buy more capacity or move some reports off Premium Capacity

Here is a link to the Power BI Premium Metrics App where you can get a better picture of what is consuming your resources.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-premium-capacity-metrics-app-makes-navigating-and-...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

it would appear that you are hitting the capacity limits with your multiple datasets and the dataset refreshes.
From what you described above it would appear that you either need to buy more capacity or move some reports off Premium Capacity

Here is a link to the Power BI Premium Metrics App where you can get a better picture of what is consuming your resources.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-premium-capacity-metrics-app-makes-navigating-and-...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors