Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jsummers
Helper I
Helper I

Map Issue in Service

Hi All

I have a random issue, hope you can help! I have a map published on the service showing UK locations based on postcodes. When I view the map in edge, the plotted bubbles on the map sit in the correct locations. When my colleague looks at the same map in edge, the bubbles are all bunched together (not in correct locations). I have checked the language settings to make sure he has English-UK as the top option and his settings are the same as mine. What is happening? How do we fix it?

As you can see below, on the left is my map, I have 1 or 2 bubbles near north London, where as on the map on the right, there is a big bunch in the same area. This stays the same if my colleague zooms out or I zoom in.

ThanksLocations.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jsummers
Helper I
Helper I

My colleague cleared his cache, so simple, but that fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Jsummers
Helper I
Helper I

My colleague cleared his cache, so simple, but that fixed the issue.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

How many data points are you trying to display in total?  do you see the blue "i" ?  If yes then Power BI will randomly cut off your data and show random variations.

There are 160 data points on this map in total and with this filtered as we both have about 80 are showing.  There is no blue 'i'.

If you have a Pro license you can open a Pro ticket at https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/newsupportticket/powerbi
Otherwise you can raise an issue at https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues .

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors