Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

ak30
Frequent Visitor

Google Analytics Web Connection Type Missing from PBI Web Data Sources

Up until the couple weeks I had a report that pulled data from Google Analytics into a PBIX report which was loaded to the web and worked well through a Google Analytics cloud cennection type. This appears to no longer be available and as such has broken the report on the web. Data is still available in desktop. Is there a different way I am supposed to connect to Google Analytics for reports on the web platform? 

Edit: I'm not looking for a 3rd party work-around here. Hoping this can get the attention of someone with Microsoft to let me know if this is a new bug or more details on what happnened.

ak30_0-1695080187640.png

1 REPLY 1

Thanks but I'm not looking for a 3rd party work-around. I'd really just like to understand what happened to the standard connector Microsoft provided and whether this is going to be available again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors