Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Nimai123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Gateway error

Hello, my data source is an oracle when I connect with a desktop it is working properly and while I set up a gateway I get this error. what can be the cause?

Tried scenario:

• Re-install the gateway
  • Tried upgrading and downgrading the gateway version.

MicrosoftTeams-image (15).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nimai123 ,

I would suggest you check out the credential. Could you share the connection parameter when you set up the gateway? You can mask some sensitive part. Maybe you try another credential for there is more than one credential type.

30.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nimai123 ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved?
If it is, kindly Accept it as the solution. More people will benefit from it.
Or you are still confused about it, please provide me with more details about your problem.

Best Regards,
Stephen Tao

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nimai123 ,

I would suggest you check out the credential. Could you share the connection parameter when you set up the gateway? You can mask some sensitive part. Maybe you try another credential for there is more than one credential type.

30.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Nimai123 

From your error message above it appears that the Oracle software is not correctly installed on the Gateway server and is missing or does not work with the DLL OraOps112.dll

If you could possibly re-install and make sure that it works from the Gateway server.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
OCT PBI Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - October 2024

Check out the October 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

October NL Carousel

Fabric Community Update - October 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors