Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Tiago_Medina

Error during proccessing data

Hi everyone.
I'm trying to refresh my data at my workspace online but apears this message:

Can anyone help me?
At the desktop i don't have any kind of error in the table or other stuff.

I verified my table  FATO_DISTRATO and don't have any error at the desktop too.

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Não conseguimos converter o valor \"[Record]\" em tipo Record."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: FATO_DISTRATO.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tiago_Medina

Found the error guys!
There was an improper step in the table causing the error when I tried to do the refresh online. The same step did not cause any errors when I refreshed on the desktop.
It was a "null" filtering step. Hence the problem with null.
Thanks to everyone who responded!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Tiago_Medina

Found the error guys!
There was an improper step in the table causing the error when I tried to do the refresh online. The same step did not cause any errors when I refreshed on the desktop.
It was a "null" filtering step. Hence the problem with null.
Thanks to everyone who responded!

Tiago_Medina

The problem is: There isn't null value at this table.

@Tiago_Medina , so you confirmed you removed /  treated null value for that Record field? Is that field a data column or calculated column?

Confirmed. There is no errors in the table.
I can refresh normaly at the desktop. But online i can't.

Tiago_Medina_0-1683812196962.png

rdnguyen
Helper V
Helper V

Hi  , 

So I did a translation of your error message as I am not familiar with Spanish

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode", "detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"We can't get converter or value \"[Record]\" in Record type."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{" code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: FATO_DISTRATO .

The error message seems to say - cannot convert null value to ... - at the field name [Record] of Table [FATO_DISTRATO]

Basically, you can replace null value then the issue should be fixed. Hope that suggestion helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors