So I'm not sure if I'm the only one having issues. So I setup a test power BI report on Desktop using the new Dynamics 365 TDS endpoint. So the I used the SQL server connection to access the data. It all works in Desktop and then I publish it to Service into a workspace. I setup incremental refresh on this test and published it.
I then go to edit credentials on the dataset to ensure credentials are entered so that I can setup scheduled refreshes.
Everything looks fine and I select OAuth2 which worked previously for my connections to the TDS endpoint.
Then nothing. A redirect window pops up and nothing happens and I can't get my credentials updated.
The thing is I have another report on which credentials are added the same way and it works and refreshes fine but for some reason it's not working for me now...
Am I doing something wrong here or is it a bug?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @Mike282 ,
According to your description, change the credentials to the account password of the sql corresponding login.
You can read related blog:
If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Hi @Mike282 ,
Thank you for your feedback, if the problem has been solved, you can mark a useful reply as the correct answer to help the other members find it more quickly.
If not, please point it out. I will answer you as soon as possible, looking forward to your reply.