Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nlourenco
Frequent Visitor

Display full-width iFrame / embed report

How do I specify the report in my iFrame to occupy the full width and height of the container for which it lives in?

I already replaced the explicit width and height values of the iFrame tag with 100%...

<iframe width="100%" height="100%" src="" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

...but when the report renders it is still smaller - the report components further down are given explicit width and height values 😣

The help documentation only mentions the app.powerbi.com implementation but nothing about iFrame. I'm essentially trying to achieve Fit to Page on the embed.

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @nlourenco,

It seems like you are work with 'publish to web' feature and try to display it with full screens mode, right? Where are you test with this embed iframe code? I test with iframe code and configure its size to 100%, it works well on my side.
For this scenario, I think 'iframe size' issue should more related to your website, please double check on your side style, script, function and codes. (it might be conflicted with other script or code on your web site)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Nope, this issue resides with the iframe and the contents thereof. As mentioned, the report components within the iFrame are given explicit width and height values despite setting the iframe to 100%. I also, believe the page tab bar (for which users have no control over) is affecting the overall size of the iframe.

Hi @nlourenco,

In fact, I already test the iframe width 100% size on a blank web page. It can display with correct size, so I think it may be affected by external style or scripts.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors