Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Difference in data for analyze in excel and power BI

Hello ,

I am facing a data validation issue in analyze in excel and power BI dashboard. Below is BI dashboard % distribution weekwise. 

AKJOCEANEERS_0-1685554181796.png

When same data i am analyzing on excel then getting difference in data 

AKJOCEANEERS_1-1685554180844.png

Requesting some help in resolving this issue

1 REPLY 1
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Anonymous 

According to your description, the visual in Power BI show differernt in Excel .

If you put the measure on the visual , you need to check if the dax code is right .

If you put the calculated column on the visual , you need to check the aggregation method for this column.

vyueyunzhmsft_0-1685669746852.png

If this method does not meet your needs, you can provide us with your special sample data and the desired output sample data in the form of tables, so that we can better help you solve the problem. (You can also upload you sample .pbix [without sensitive data] to the OneDrive and share with the OneDrive link to me ! )

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors