Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LG_92
Regular Visitor

Denodo connector Gateway missing

Hi, 

I am missing the Denodo connector in order to create a connection between PowerBI Service and Denodo.

LG_92_0-1713431071132.png

Here they mentioned that the connector should be available: 

Power Query Denodo connector - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

2 REPLIES 2
blopez11
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

I am not sure the Denodo connector is available for cloud connections.

johnbasha33
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@LG_92 

It looks like you're missing the Denodo connector in Power BI Service, which is necessary to create a connection between Power BI Service and Denodo. Here are some steps you can take to address this issue:

1. **Check Connector Availability**: Ensure that the Denodo connector is indeed available in your Power BI Service environment. Sometimes, connectors may be disabled or not available in certain environments depending on licensing or other factors.

2. **Update Power BI Service**: Make sure that your Power BI Service is up-to-date. Microsoft periodically releases updates and new connectors, so updating your Power BI Service may make the Denodo connector available if it wasn't previously.

3. **Connector Configuration**: Verify that the Denodo connector is correctly configured in your Power BI Service environment. If the connector is available but not visible, there may be configuration issues that need to be addressed.

4. **Contact Support**: If you're still unable to find the Denodo connector or if you encounter any issues with its availability, consider reaching out to Microsoft support for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on resolving it.

5. **Alternative Solutions**: If the Denodo connector is not available in Power BI Service, consider alternative solutions such as using Power BI Desktop to connect to Denodo and then publishing reports to Power BI Service, or exploring other data integration options.

By following these steps, you should be able to address the issue of the missing Denodo connector in Power BI Service and establish a connection between Power BI Service and Denodo.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors