Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SMR1989
Advocate I
Advocate I

Delete DataFlow sources created by AI features

Hi all,

I've been working with the DataFlows and the new AI features in the Power BI service.

After performing some tests, I decided to remove the AI part from my DataFlow. However, new datasources were created and are causing an error in the refresh of the dataflow.

sources.jpg

The dataflow is very simple: it contains two entities reading from two CSV files. The AIInsights and AIInsightsInProc must be removed from the flow, since they are not going to be used anymore.

Is there a way to remove them from the DataFlow without having to delete the DataFlow and create it again?

Now it has been a test and the flow is very simple, but I'm affraid it could happen when the flow is more complex.

Thanks in advance for your help!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, is there any idea we can vote to add data source management to DataFlows?

SonnyChildsCVX
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here. Would love to see a fix for this; it happens for any other data source that's added an then later removed.

jeetJ
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi, 

I have had the same issue. 

The extra sources cannot be deleted .cannot Delete the highlighted sourcescannot Delete the highlighted sources

Hi,

Has there been a solution to this problem ?

I am facing the same issue and not sure how to remove the extra datasources that have been created by AI . Because of this , i am facing issues while trying to refresh the Dataflow.

DAN
Advocate II
Advocate II

same issue for me.

I tried to combine one Onprem data source with one Sharepoint data source.

=> Refresh failed for all the query with SP data source and vice versa.

I remove the Onprem data source and all related stuff, make sure in the dataflow there is only SP data source, Save and close dataflow works, but somehome in the Data Flow Refresh the Onprem data source is still there.

=> Bug! I have to recreate a new flow..

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors