Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

goal_guy
Frequent Visitor

Couldn't add a user in the Gateway under user mapping.

Hi, 

The manage Gateway Ui has been changed and as a result, the user mapping function isn't working.

Find below the snapshot where the SAVE button is been greyed out even after I tried to add a user; doesn't get active at all.

goal_guy_0-1652266587534.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @goal_guy @Anonymous @AnthonyL,

There are some issues on new Manage Gateways UI, and the product group is working on the fix. For this issue, currently, please add ?newManageGatewaysUI=false’ to the Manage Gateways URL, then you will see the old UI and please map users from there as a workaround.

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
goal_guy
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-cazheng-msft @AnthonyL @Anonymous 

Thanks for the solution;

@AnthonyL you are right that it doesn't take more than 50 users mapping per gateway. 

regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @goal_guy @Anonymous @AnthonyL,

There are some issues on new Manage Gateways UI, and the product group is working on the fix. For this issue, currently, please add ?newManageGatewaysUI=false’ to the Manage Gateways URL, then you will see the old UI and please map users from there as a workaround.

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Will Microsoft consider adding an API for the user mapping?

Hello @v-cazheng-msft,

Thanks for the tip ! It worked ! 😎

Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here, but we've only ~30 mappings in use. The error came up with the UI update.

AnthonyL
Frequent Visitor

Hi @goal_guy,

Same issue here, it seems like we can not add more than almost 50 mapping now ...

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.