Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

blynchdata
Resolver I
Resolver I

Cannot Create Goals Scorecard

When I attempt to create a Goals Scorecard...nothing happens. I've tried in Chrome & Edge browsers. 

I have a Power BI Pro license and am trying to create it in our Premium Workspace. 

When I click Create, the fly-out ribbon goes away, but no Scorecard is created. I've refreshed the webpage multiple times and have waited for 30 minutes+ to see if they just appear. 

Thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tpet
Regular Visitor

We found that our Tenant and Capacity are in different regions and Multi-geo is not supported for Goals Scorecards. MS is aware that it will not throw an error if you try to create a scorecard with this set up.

Tim

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
tpet
Regular Visitor

We found that our Tenant and Capacity are in different regions and Multi-geo is not supported for Goals Scorecards. MS is aware that it will not throw an error if you try to create a scorecard with this set up.

Tim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

Same issue. Nothing happens when pressing "Create" button. 

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thank you.

v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @blynchdata ;

I apologize for not being able to reproduce your error, can you share a screenshot of the error? and Another thing to note:

Creating goals is a Power BI Premium feature, so you need either:

You also need:

Best Regards,
Community Support Team_ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Does the Premium capacity need to be Permium per user or Premium per capacity?

Thank you,

Tim

Hi,

I have a Power BI Pro license. We have a Premium capacity. I am trying to create the scorecard in our Premium capacity workspace.

Here is the error, which is...no error. Nothing happens. I create the scorecard with a name, description and select the Premium capacity. When I click, Create, nothing happens. I am an Admin in this Premium Workspace. 

blynchdata_0-1626454425462.png

An error would be really nice as that would help me to determine:

Is my licensing or permission level incorrect? It doesn't seem so. 

I just tried the Edge browser, cleared all history / cookies and cache and still no change. 

Thank you so much for your help or anything anybody thinks of. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors