Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Yifei

Power query functions not loading

Hi all, 

I am using Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise, I used power query for over 1 year, since last week, I suddenly couldn't load functions when I type in functions, which is super annoying. I tried unclicking and clicking the below, it just won't work, does anybody have any idea how I can resolve the issue?

Many thanks!

Yifei_0-1685631153873.png

1 REPLY 1
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Yifei ,

You can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure your Power Query version is up to date and that you have installed all available updates.
  2. Disable any other add-ins that may be interfering with Power Query.
  3. Try repairing the installation of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
  4. Check if the data source is working correctly and try refreshing the data.
  5. Try manually opening the formula list in Power Query by pressing Ctrl+Space in the formula editor.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.           

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors