Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

StackyWompus

Make an API call for each item in a list, combine results into a single table

Hi everyone. I'm still pretty new, so this may be a stupid question, or I'm approaching it the wrong way. I've created an API function called GetTableData that takes in a single ID as a parameter, makes the call, and returns the table. Is it possible to take a list of IDs and do a sort of "for each" calling the API function for each ID in the list, combining their results into a single table?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kannan_n
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @StackyWompus 

This is not a Stupid question, It's an excellent question

To perform the operation the steps are a little complicated. I got an Article in Google. i have attached with this follow the steps you can solve your problem.

Article link

If the answer is Happy Give a Like & are you satisfied with the Answer Make the question Resolved 

Thanks/Regards 

Kannan.N

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kannan_n
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @StackyWompus 

This is not a Stupid question, It's an excellent question

To perform the operation the steps are a little complicated. I got an Article in Google. i have attached with this follow the steps you can solve your problem.

Article link

If the answer is Happy Give a Like & are you satisfied with the Answer Make the question Resolved 

Thanks/Regards 

Kannan.N

Exactly what I needed! Thank you so much for the quick fix. That was a very helpful resource, made perfect sense.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors