Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

StuartPQY
Frequent Visitor

Help on using M Code

Hello

I hope someone can help.  

All my power queries to date have used a fixed drive letter on the path.  As my company is moving to SharePoint/One Drive.  I have tried the code below but it does just does not want to work.  I am trying to make my Power Query workbooks work for several users, some using online storage, some using fixed drive letters (network shares) Help?!

StuartPQY_0-1679310248757.png

Thank you

Stuart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @StuartPQY ,

Please try to convert IF to lower case if.

if

vcgaomsft_0-1679453011447.png

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @StuartPQY ,

Please try to convert IF to lower case if.

if

vcgaomsft_0-1679453011447.png

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

Gao, thank you.

I am now kicking myself I missed it...

Thanks

Stuart

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors