Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jainparag
Frequent Visitor

Help Required calculating duration

Hello Team,

I need your help in the below scenario

jainparag_0-1683094704138.png

i want to calculate the duration column where it shows the number of hours and minutes taken to resolved the call excluding weekends (Created on from Resolved on columns). If you look at the second row it has calculated correctly in Network duration 0.09 minutes but row one is taking 3 days but my network duration is showing 23:00.

Below is the formula, i have used for network duration:

Network Duration = NETWORKDAYS(Data[Created on],Data[Resolved on],1)-1-MOD(Data[Created on],1)+MOD(Data[Resolved on],1)

Can you please help me at the earliest,thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mahesh0016
Super User
Super User

@jainparag i think you forgot second max date in table name.i highlight that you miss out in code.
MM = ABS(DATEDIFF( MAX( 'Data'[Created on]), MAX(Data[Resolved on] ),MINUTE))Data
[Resolved on]

@jainparag If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give Kudo to help the other members find it more quickly.  
thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mahesh0016
Super User
Super User

@jainparag i think you forgot second max date in table name.i highlight that you miss out in code.
MM = ABS(DATEDIFF( MAX( 'Data'[Created on]), MAX(Data[Resolved on] ),MINUTE))Data
[Resolved on]

@jainparag If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give Kudo to help the other members find it more quickly.  
thank you!

Mahesh0016
Super User
Super User

hi @jainparag you want to two date minute or day?

Mahesh0016_0-1683115908314.png

Thanks Mahesh,

As per you, i am trying the below code:

MM = ABS(DATEDIFF( MAX( 'Data'[Created on]), MAX([Resolved on] ),MINUTE))
can you please help me in correcting this 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors