Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PowerWhy
Helper III
Helper III

Filter by maximum date

Hi,

I am pulling data that includes data from many weekly instances/data cuts. For each record I have fields that tell me the data cut's fiscal year, fiscal period and fiscal week (within the fiscal period). Please can you tell me how to filter by the latest weekly data cut? (i.e. the maximum of the combined fiscal year, fiscal period and fiscal week (within the fiscal period))

Many thanks,

PW

2 REPLIES 2
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerWhy ,

Consider filtering out the largest fiscal year first:

= Table.SelectRows(PreviousStepName, each [Fiscal Year] = List.Max(PreviousStepName[Fiscal Year]))

vcgaomsft_0-1684302068943.png

Then filter out the records equal to the largest Fiscal Week.

= Table.SelectRows(PreviousStepName, each [Fiscal Week] = List.Max(PreviousStepName[Fiscal Week]))

vcgaomsft_1-1684302132786.png

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

Einomi
Resolver II
Resolver II

Can you please provide some examples, screenshot or something ? 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors