Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Getting data via AS Connection Data source

Hello ..

I have a problem that happened suddenly ..

I created a desktop Power Bi project... Downloaded on-Premises Gateway...

and then I publish everything on the web...

everything went fine it get all data fine ... for a week and 2 days..

and suddenly today will not get data .. when I try to Get Data.. it gave me an error..

Servers
Radi-Lap
Something went wrong.
Technical details:
Activity ID: 993eb4b4-aaea-494f-b1be-1c5693c3d69a
Request ID: 3dadfb68-0e73-8262-6f0d-a4361a048492
Date: 2016-10-14 20:57:55Z (UTC)
Error text: The following system error occurred: There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.

I tried restarting all SQL Services and on Premises Services even my computer .. nothing changed...

anyone can help me fix it!

10-15-2016 12-01-01 AM.png10-15-2016 12-02-47 AM.png
1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

The above error could occur when your email address which is used to sign in Power BI doesn’t match a defined UPN within the local Active Directory Domain. There are several proposals for you troubleshooting this issue.

Firstly, after you add SSAS data source under on-premises gateway, please check if the connection is successful by clicking the “Test all connections” button as shown in the following screenshot.
1.PNG

Secondly, please check that if the email address that you sign into Power BI service matches the defined UPN within the local Active Directory Domain following the instructions in this article. If your Power BI service login names do not match your local directory UPN, you can use the Map user names feature to create UPN mappings for Analysis Services Live connections that go through the on-premises gateway for Power BI. 

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors