Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

trungnguyen
Regular Visitor

the refresh delete data

Hi guys,

I have 2 reports in a workspace (let's name it R1 & R2) and 1 dataset (D1) .

In order to bring a correction to the dataset, I have done changes on the PBIX with the name D1 and have published it and delete the report D1 after. The correction is applied well and there is good result in R1 and R2. In the same time, after the publication, the dataset refresh itself and once it's done, I don't know why there is not data anymore in the visual which has been changed. 

The data is extracted from Anaplan via Power BI connector

Could you have me to understand why please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @trungnguyen ,

If I understand correctly, it seems that there is no data display on the visuals after made the changes in the pbix file and published it to Service. Am I right? Did you run the Power BI export action? You can review the following link for the more details. 

Run a Power BI export action

The Anaplan connector for Power BI uses exports to download data from your Anaplan model. Make sure you have an export action set. 

vyiruanmsft_2-1684115791095.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @trungnguyen ,

If I understand correctly, it seems that there is no data display on the visuals after made the changes in the pbix file and published it to Service. Am I right? Did you run the Power BI export action? You can review the following link for the more details. 

Run a Power BI export action

The Anaplan connector for Power BI uses exports to download data from your Anaplan model. Make sure you have an export action set. 

vyiruanmsft_2-1684115791095.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
trungnguyen
Regular Visitor

I would like to add further information :

I have opened the report in Service and put data of the concerned table in the same page as others visuals mentionned in my post and noted there is no data. I have done it in a new page and there is data but the measure doesn't still work 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.