Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Raed

Result in Visualization is not same in Data source

I tried to build one report to show the number of customers in Journy Plan for each sales man , but when i tried to make Count Function the result in visulisation chart appeared 135 customers and when go to data tab and make filter by sales man it's appeard 153

knowing i use the

All Customer In JP = COUNT(JPCustomer[CustomerNo])

my quastion why there are deffirencts ?

Relation between tablesRelation between tablesnumber of customers in data tabnumber of customers in data tabnumber of customers in visualization chartnumber of customers in visualization chart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Migasuke
Super User
Super User

Hi @Raed ,

I do not see in your model JPCustomer[CustomerNo] but I have an idea where the problem is.
You use some many:many bi-directional relationships. This kinda relationship causes problems in many cases.

Maybe try to remove the relationships and then do the count for JPCustomer[CustomerNo]. If the number is OK, then add the relationships back and watch if the number is changed.

If my answer was helpful please give me a Kudos or even accept as a Solution.

Let's connect on LinkedIn!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Raed

Thank you very much , i fixed the relation and change the relation ,

Migasuke
Super User
Super User

Hi @Raed ,

I do not see in your model JPCustomer[CustomerNo] but I have an idea where the problem is.
You use some many:many bi-directional relationships. This kinda relationship causes problems in many cases.

Maybe try to remove the relationships and then do the count for JPCustomer[CustomerNo]. If the number is OK, then add the relationships back and watch if the number is changed.

If my answer was helpful please give me a Kudos or even accept as a Solution.

Let's connect on LinkedIn!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.