Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Raed

Result in Visualization is not same in Data source

I tried to build one report to show the number of customers in Journy Plan for each sales man , but when i tried to make Count Function the result in visulisation chart appeared 135 customers and when go to data tab and make filter by sales man it's appeard 153

knowing i use the

All Customer In JP = COUNT(JPCustomer[CustomerNo])

my quastion why there are deffirencts ?

Relation between tablesRelation between tablesnumber of customers in data tabnumber of customers in data tabnumber of customers in visualization chartnumber of customers in visualization chart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Migasuke
Super User
Super User

Hi @Raed ,

I do not see in your model JPCustomer[CustomerNo] but I have an idea where the problem is.
You use some many:many bi-directional relationships. This kinda relationship causes problems in many cases.

Maybe try to remove the relationships and then do the count for JPCustomer[CustomerNo]. If the number is OK, then add the relationships back and watch if the number is changed.

If my answer was helpful please give me a Kudos or even accept as a Solution.

Let's connect on LinkedIn!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Raed

Thank you very much , i fixed the relation and change the relation ,

Migasuke
Super User
Super User

Hi @Raed ,

I do not see in your model JPCustomer[CustomerNo] but I have an idea where the problem is.
You use some many:many bi-directional relationships. This kinda relationship causes problems in many cases.

Maybe try to remove the relationships and then do the count for JPCustomer[CustomerNo]. If the number is OK, then add the relationships back and watch if the number is changed.

If my answer was helpful please give me a Kudos or even accept as a Solution.

Let's connect on LinkedIn!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.