Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MaxDKM

Reset slicer calendar to monday-sunday

As of this week the calendar that is displayed for date slicers assumes weeks start on sundays. It's inconvenient when selecting dates that the calendar is ordered Su-Mo instead of Mo-Su. How can we reset the calendar so weeks start on monday again?

We've already checked the language setting of the browser, dataset and BI, which are all set to Dutch.

5 REPLIES 5
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MaxDKM ,

If my post above helps you, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MaxDKM ,

To my knowledge, the calendar slicer set Sunday as the first day of week by default.Your requirement ——Change such settings could not be realized currently.

Eyelyn9_0-1649732118550.png

An idea similar with what you expect has been submitted in the following link: multiple values into line chart

Eyelyn9_1-1649732175659.png

Please vote it up and you can add comments.Hopes Power Bi will implement this in nearby future.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

MaxDKM

Hi Hans,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I do not feel confident in editing the data in this way, I would much prefer finding a solution by changing the settings.

Kind regards,

Max

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MaxDKM , Are taking of standard calendar in the slicer, I doubt there is the setting for that

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey MaxDKM,

Can you share a prinscreen of the date table you are using?

Maybe we can add an ID number to the days and then sort on this ID:

So Monday is 1, Tuesday is 2 etc.

Regards,
Hans

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.