Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ahoud

One table reflecting two different inputs and outputs suggestion

I want to create a one table that can reflect different columns headers names to a specific option/row selected from other table. for example I have 1 and 0, and 1 has different columns header/names that tells us the reason why its 1 same thing goes to 0 with different reasons.

I am trying to make it in one table that takes the input of which of the cases and reflect on the different rows and columns depending on the value 1 and 0 and there reasons/columns on same table. Is that possible, I tried matrix but output is different and doesnt satisfy my need.

would appreciate your help and other suggestions as well.

here is a small explaination of what I mean: if I select 1 this is the column headers and how relevent is 1 to each of the reason:

short cicut| accident| faluty

1               |    3         |   2

if I select 0 from other table this same table should output as follow:

child abuse| harmful supstance| un suporvied parent

2                |    1                         |   3

thank you,

Ahoud

3 REPLIES 3
Ahoud

I tried the field parameter, however its not doing what I want, as I want to be able to use the list as a columns wise not rows wise from certian category, and use conditional formating for making icon for each differnt value with no summarization. Any ideas or suggestions on how I can do this?.

thanks.

You can use field Parameters for rows, for columns and even for values.

Please show an example of the expected outcome.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Read about Field Parameters.  Also read about "Personalize visual" options  for your users.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.