Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shubhis1

Not able to get the source value in data view

when loading the source file in the power bi desktop, it is taking zeros as values in two columns (web_tansaction and web values) in the data view showing the exact(correct) values in the power query editor.
can you please suggest help for this?
Here is the data sheet - https://docs.google.com/file/d/1od7xOdMaD-twqhX5Cj-iG9zw-zkj2mc0/edit?filetype=msexcel

Please find the data sheet here thanks WhatsApp Image 2024-04-18 at 3.22.00 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-04-18 at 3.22.00 PM.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shubhis1 ,

As Audrey said, the sorting may change a bit after loading to the desktop.
You can add a new Index column in PowerQuery and then examine it in Desktop's data view by sorting by Index.
Again, you can look at the number of records in the table and the total of these two columns separately, which is a simple, cursory check.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

audreygerred
Super User
Super User

Hello! Your top table looks like it is matching the bottom (at least from what I can see on the screenshots), they are just sorted in a different way so it appears like they are not. Your top one is showing only the Aquisition Channel of (Other) and for DM EU, DM France and DM Italy they are showing the two 0s for web transaction and web view are 0 in your bottom table.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.